RodrigoBG8LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-01 05:06:23
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
@phillip_mcmahon Really? You are telling me off this thread because I am confusing you? pfff. Alright, I am sorry I hijicked you post, mate. Hopefully you aren't traumatized.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-01 01:33:48
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
The dumb DHCP activated itself in the TL-WA901ND... That's what caused the AP severing connections again. Now I'll set a static IP in the AP and reserve the same IP in the router. I'll keep you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-31 23:46:48
@walz I set the static IP's directly in the AP's. I am yet to test that concurring with the IP reservation and mac binding in the Router. Sadly, after some more hours, the AP TL-WA901ND dropped the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-31 23:41:28
@phillip_mcmahon I stand corrected. Instead of you can, I must have written you should be able to. I don't have a Deco M9 AP and there are no simulators around in the TPL site. I only saw the user's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-31 21:57:30
@phillip_mcmahon You can assign a static IP to the AP on the advanced options. Right in WAN settings.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-31 21:30:46
Hello, everyone, I might have found a solution. TLDR: disable smart DHCP by assigning a static IP and disabling the DHCP server in every AP you have. This you do in the AP's. It does not work if you...
0HELPFULS