ImaginaryTangoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-30 18:05:21
Re:Deco M9 in AP mode acts like it's working, but doesn't seem to be
Another note on multiple meshes on the same LAN, sharing the same address space: I caleld TP-Link tech support about this. The first person did not understand a lot of basic concepts. He kept asking...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-30 03:13:34
@Alexandre. I'd love to upgrade the three hardware V2.8 Decos, but I can't. Can't do it in the app and even after I dismantled the 2nd mesh, and tried using the web interface, but no web interface...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-29 22:01:12
Got at least one node working. I looked it over and found a number of little things that concerned me, so I removed all the units from the Barn mesh, then used the app to create a 2nd mesh. (Another...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-29 18:37:14
@Alexandre. 1) Thanks - I'm going to do the upgrade through the web interface later this afternoon, when I have time to do it all at once and undisturbed. 2) Regarding multiple meshes on the same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-29 03:38:56
It's more of a trouble than I thought. I had been getting a wifi connection in the house, but now that's gone. I'm getting NO wifi connections at all at this point. The devices say they're connected,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-28 23:00:44
Deco M9 in AP mode acts like it's working, but doesn't seem to be
I cannot find the hardware version on anything, either on hardware or in the Deco app. Tell me where to find it and I'll let you know what it is. Setup: I have a house and a barn. They are over 300'...
0HELPFULS