SmilingEddieLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-29 18:26:06
Re:Does Deco M9 Plus support web-based management?
@BluePic The automatic firmware update that kicked off when I connected then to my LAN has it. It was then just a matter of HTTPing to the IP address. As stated previously,this is not a web-based...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-19 22:11:01
Re:FUTURE BUYERS BEWARE!!
@_hpcsyspro_ Wow! A bit disturbing. I live in a neighbourhood with hundreds of tech university students and some can easilycome into range of guest wifi. I've stopped believing that Commodity Off The...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-19 18:58:52
@pemass48 Mine are boxed and going back to Amazon tomorrow. Just ordered some Netgear Orbi units. From my reading they're much better behaved/more mature products. They use half the electrity of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-18 16:03:09
@realjax That might explain some of the nonsense I've experienced in the last 24 hours, including IP addresses moving so you have to find them before web connection, so thanks. I think the problems...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-18 13:08:45
@dougis Might have found your problem, faced with it myself. I'm using them in Access Point mode. It means that you can't assign a fixed IP address to any of the units, its assigned almost randomly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-15 12:15:19
@BluePic Just http to the IP address it shows on your phone ap, enter the username and password you entered when you set them up and you should be in. Have to warn you: be prepared to be seriosusly...
0HELPFULS