duco67LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2020-09-18 07:17:08
Re:Possibility to change WiFi channels
@TP-Link_Deco Thank you for your kind and detailed reply. Months ago I started this topic without any hope for an answer, but a lot of people joined me, so I understand the problem is commonly felt....
1HELPFULS
2020-09-14 09:06:51
@alar Dear @alar, dear all, when I replied to a very old mail in this blog, re-asking for a solution to the problem, I couldn't imagine my action would be so disruptive!!! A lot of people added their...
0HELPFULS
2020-07-16 17:33:49
@TP-Link_Deco Thank you very much for your reply. I suppose the new functionality will be available with a new version of your App, for new models and for a set of models already sold (hoping Deco M9...
0HELPFULS
2020-06-10 13:28:24
I'm wandering why none from TP-Link seems to show interest in this thread, answering to our request in a clear way. Please, reply in order to amplify the "noise". Request to TP-Link experts. We would...
4HELPFULS
2020-06-08 11:06:59
Asking for the possibility to change channels on other similar devices, some friends of mine told me that, for example, Fritz!Box 7490 can automatically detect and select the less congestioned...
1HELPFULS
2020-05-06 10:16:24
Do you mean Deco (in may case Deco M9 V1.0) does NOT support other bands for HW limitations? We all hope limitations are only SW. In this case, could you release new firmware for devices and a new...
0HELPFULS