WhammamooshaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-06-16 19:06:03
Re:How to remove registered clients from clients list
@Kevin_Z Kevin_Z wrote @DynamicProtocol Hi, what is the model of your TP-Link device? Do you also need to set the Parental Control setting when a device is offline, and it is displayed maybe on the...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-13 17:26:26
@ember Not a chance, sorry. The database is a list of MACs, not IPs. And what if you sell your own phone, receive a visitor, etc? The goddamn MAC gets stranded in the database until you reset the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-16 23:49:37
@MuruSK I'd go with Ubiquiti routers. In terms of maintainability, with the Unifi controller, managing routers/access points is a breeze.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-16 23:42:53
@DJE666, don't even try. After exporting the settings, resetting the router and reloading the settings, the device list comes back. I tried that.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-16 05:23:57
@Kevin_Z almost 8 moths passed and we got nothing, not a single follow-up. User @Shabaka has the very same demand. I think I'll start working with and recommending another brand instead of TP-Link. 6...
11HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 02:19:00
@Kevin_Z, one nice approach would be to add a trash can icon to the right of each device in the screens I posted, tied to an action that would delete the device from the list. This even matches the...
14HELPFULS