GyanAccessFreakLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco X60 7-Deco and Wired-Daisy chain - Possible (See Picture)
My Bad. You are right. X55 is available. just that he did not have in stock. he can get it pre-ordered within a week time. All GOOD! Thank you Alex. Appreciate it!.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
@Alexandre. I know why you are suggesting. X55 - 2 ports. https://www.tp-link.com/us/deco-mesh-wifi/product-family/deco-x55/ X50 - 3 Ports...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
@Alexandre. Alex thanks. X50,55 not available. XE75 is in stock. But quite expensive, double here. I don't need wired distribution to all devices. Like my amp needs Eth/wifi, Deco X60 will have one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
How Many can be added: X60 is not in the list for adding 6-deco's. India site does not have other models -> X68/X90/XE75/BE95/BE85 From the website you sent above -> "Additionally, for a few Wi-Fi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
@Alexandre. Hi Alexandre - Thanks for sharing your thoughts and confirmation on the configuration. Yes additional ports always gives flexibility. X50: Has 2 ports. 1 POE in and 1 out for wired daisy...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
Deco X60 7-Deco and Wired-Daisy chain - Possible (See Picture)
Hello All, My current configuration mix and match with routher-controller-switch sending wired CAT6 to EAP615 few areas and couple of areas its daisy chained to EAP245- I want to move to DECO for my...
0HELPFULS