AattLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:X50-poe can't see connected Clients
@David-TP It didn't help to refresh or log out the web admin page and go back in. And even in the Deco app, the client list was not refreshed. I even tried deleting the cache on the Deco app In the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
X50-poe can't see connected Clients
My Deco app's online client tab isn't working, so I searched for IP on the internet and went into the admin page, and the connected device didn't show up on the connected client tab and only with the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot
@Lovextreme It's been more than a week, but X50-poe is still fine This beta firmware can fix the random reboot problem
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@chrisofthewhite Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad this is a problem that can be fixed with the software update.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@chrisofthewhite Beta firmware works for random reboots! I'm going to watch until the end of this week. So have you ever had a random reboot after the update? Is that perfectly fine? The file...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@Lovextreme I've been away for a few days after the update, so I don't know exactly, but seeing that there was no notification that the connection was lost, I think it's still okay. But still need to...
1HELPFULS