NikolassssLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:Only Allow Access Internal Network (Including Remote Through VPN) on Some Device
Okay This works, Thank you all for the help.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Re:Only Allow Access Internal Network (Including Remote Through VPN) on Some Device
@Clive_A Okay, will give this a try when I got the chance. Out of curiosity, how is the priority set up in ACL rules? Would my allow overule the deny?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Okay, so here is a simplification of my network. In my case, Device A, B, C, and D can communicate with each other thanks to Wireguard VPN. I want to keep it that way but, I want to block Device D's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Clive_A wrote Hi @Nikolassss Thanks for posting in our business forum. Nikolassss wrote Hello @Clive_A, Thank you for your reply. Correct, The VPN setup is using WireGuard, and it has been working...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Hello @Clive_A, Thank you for your reply. Correct, The VPN setup is using WireGuard, and it has been working well to allow device from HQ to communicate with device in Branch Office and vice versa....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Only Allow Access Internal Network (Including Remote Through VPN) on Some Device
Hello, I have a setup similar to the diagram above, with the difference being gateway A and B controlled by OC200 in HQ. I'm trying to setup some device to only be able to access internal network. I...
0HELPFULS