phadLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-30 08:02:51
Re:My deco mesh has for some reason set my network location to spain
@David-TP Hello, So today I tried our network with another router, again. This time with an Asus, and location is finally correct! So when I tried with another router from tp-link, it was still wrong...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-21 14:41:27
@Alexandre. Ok so I was wrong before. Called my isp and the ports in the "box" are not configured like you said. It's an CPE box they said. And before I was testing the cable in a wrong port, hence...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-21 13:19:18
@Alexandre. Yeah well but the spanish location is when deco is involved. An swedish ip is still in sweden even if it's not locally in my city. So I'm not buying that deco has nothing to do with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-21 12:42:43
@Alexandre. Hmm okey, this is weard. I connected the cable into Main deco, and location is correct! (Although a weard ip and isp) To answer your question: - When cable into the "box", location is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-21 12:03:58
@Alexandre. Hello, So I did the test with one cable directly to the box, and another with the deco network. They have different in all of them, ip, isp and location
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-21 06:10:12
@Alexandre. Okey, so I did the reinstall of the whole system now. Still the spanish stuff...
0HELPFULS