PeacecamperLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:Can't ping wifi devices from lan
Hey, just to let you know, I fixed it. It was a very stupid and not Omada related problem. I'm using a small third party poe switch to power my aps since I forgot to buy a poe omada switch for the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-23 07:43:33
Re:Can't ping wifi devices from lan and vice versa
@Hank21 I can try this next week. However I doubt that it has something to with my router tbh. I already checked the (not very many) options and nothing looks like ACL rules and the router wifi is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-22 07:13:09
@Hank21 The Shellys work fine as well, apart from the issue that I can't reach them from a wired pc. Same goes for my phone, I can't ping that from wired lan either. Gateway for all is the router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-20 08:53:43
@Hank21 The PC is currently not connected, but it's port had no special setup. As I said before, everything is still pretty much out of the box, except the VLAN 7 for my 5G antenna. DHCP and static...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-20 06:23:59
@Hank21 Just to clarify: VLAN 7 being isolated is intended and works flawlessly. The problem is in every other device, that has no vlan assigned. For example I can't reach my wifi only smart home...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-20 04:54:32
@Hank21 There are no vlan settings on the router, it's a model from my service provider and rather basic. I can access the configuration page for my antenna (VLAN 7 only) from my laptop with wifi, so...
0HELPFULS