LinkyopLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Losing internet connection AND ability to login to AX80 randomly
@Sunshine Changing DNS didn't helped, today I got disconnected two times with no ability to connect to the router interface either.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Losing internet connection AND ability to login to AX80 randomly
I'll try DNS. I don't have this issue on my old non-TP-Link router or directly connected cable. Why I cannot access settings tho during issue time? It looks like entire router was hanging.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Losing internet connection AND ability to login to AX80 randomly
Hello. It's kinda starting to drive me crazy and I don't know what to do anymore. Currently I have AX80 with newest firmware version. Before that I had AX73. On BOTH router, each several days (lately...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-07 22:53:12
Re:Parental Controls and QoS keeps restarting on it's own while both are disabled
woozle wrote For some reason TP-Link must have decided to load these services anyway, even when they are not actively being used. So it's normal those are getting randomly turned on and off when...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-26 18:44:18
Parental Controls and QoS keeps restarting on it's own while both are disabled
Hello. I switched recently from AX73 to European version of AX80 due to multiple issues with losing suddenly access to internet and getting those logs: 2024-04-28 00:00:39 Led Controller INFO [1568]...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-14 12:37:51
Wrong icon for AX80 in Thether app
Hello. Setting up AX80 today at my house I noticed the icon for the model in Tether app is incorrect. I have the newest version of both app and router firmware. In app: ...while my model looks like...
0HELPFULS