itkairosLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:I want to know how to disable lan ipv6.
@Clive_A I have the controller installed on linux and running the equipment and as of today all are up to date. And ipv6 setting is already disabled. But ipv6 client is being looked up.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
I want to know how to disable lan ipv6.
I want to know how to disable lan ipv6. Currently, this is handled by unchecking the box in the Windows network adapter settings, but if there are a lot of computers, it takes a long time and is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-24 07:48:33
Re: 5G tx-frame/rx-frame rate was displayed very high.
@itkairos I am operating with the equipment configuration below in conjunction with the Omada controller, but recently, there is a problem with poor wifi quality. ER707M2, SG3452(main), SG3428,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-24 07:44:34
@Vincent-TP The wifi quality is bad again. I think I was mistaken that it was good because the client was disconnected all over while adjusting the tx value etc. I am still frustrated and want to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-23 02:44:13
Please tell me how to block multicast on ssid
hello. Please tell me how to block multicast on ssid. I am having problems with 5g wifi quality. After searching Google, I found the article below, which explains unifi equipment. How can I configure...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-20 00:45:58
@Vincent-TP I think it was resolved thanks to you. I set the tx power to low as you suggested and it is stable now. One strange thing is that after using it well for several months, one day this...
0HELPFULS