ZedKuroLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Adapters
2024-01-18 20:48:23
Re:archer t4u plus doesn't want to connect to my iphone hotspot when i set it to 5ghz it doesn't appear
@woozle thank you, now I just need to save up money for another one.. and tbh i dont know my IT friend was just testing things and it somehow worked and the next day when trying to make it work again...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2024-01-17 17:05:55
Re:archer t4u plus doesn't want to connect to my iphone hotspot when i set it to 5ghz it doesn't appear
@ZedKuro could you recommend me a wifi adapter that does support all channels? also I remember once trying things with my IT friend and we managed to get it to work on 5ghz and the next day when i...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2024-01-16 20:10:22
@woozle i just checked on my laptop and yes its indeed network channel 149.. what can I do? its the only source of good wifi I can use can I somehow change the channel of my phone hotspot or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2024-01-16 17:39:14
archer t4u plus doesn't want to connect to my iphone hotspot when i set it to 5ghz it doesn't appear
i don't know why but when i switch my iphone hotspot to 5ghz it doesn't show in the wifi list but when i set it to 2.4ghz it does and i want my wifi to be as fast as possible so can anyone help me...
0HELPFULS