Thomas-Deco-M9PLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-19 17:03:38
Re:Trying to improve wireless security on a DECO M9 Plus
@David-TP Hi That did the trick! Now all three is up to date when it comes to the firmware version. And the wifi security holds WPA2.Much better! Thanks very much for your support!! Regards Thomas
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-19 08:23:07
@Alexandre. Yes i used the Windows link on your website to download the "update tool". And after that download the package for hw v2 for my device. Was that wrong?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-18 18:07:19
After upgrading the router the way you presented here I can no longer see the message that I have a too low security type on my wifi in my IPhone. So something has happend. And I can se the choise...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-18 13:03:12
Where can I find the update tool ? I have updated the softwhere in the app and now it says that I have the latest version and that is 1.2. Is what you say is the update tool the place under "More"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-18 12:47:55
I have just checked this and my app says that my system has the latest update 1.2 so since there are no other ways to update my DECO please advice how to do it in another fashon. Perhaps downloading...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-18 11:18:37
Trying to improve wireless security on a DECO M9 Plus
Hi I have tried to follow steps I have found on internet to set a higher level of wireless security but in my app there are no way to change it from WPA/WPA2 (TKIP) to a more secure type. Do I need...
0HELPFULS