PeterKarchLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Tapo Smart Hub
2024-05-10 13:26:46
Re:New Tapo APP for Pad Devices -- App Lanscape Mode!
Hi aroedl, da du wahrscheinlich aus Deutschland kommst, schreibe ich auf Deutsch. Ich werde aber eine Übersetzung anhängen, für den Rest ;-) Bei mir wurden die KE100 komplett erkannt und...
0HELPFULS
Stories/ Tapo Smart Light Bulb
2024-05-10 13:10:24
Re:Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
Hey everyone, with the newest Beta-App everything works fine again. Despite the warning not to install on phone, for me on my samsung galaxy phone it works smooth. I also use a android simulator on...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-29 08:26:57
Re:【Trial】Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
Hey djinet, what do you want to do with your motion sensors? Perhaps is it possible to get them work via the workaround too. And i'm with you, this is not a solution! I am an it-technician but for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensor
2024-01-27 13:11:11
Re:Easy enable/disable notifications for T110
@Eleksey Thank you for your message. Sorry for my late reply, i was very busy at work... I will give you some pics of my settings. I don't use the pre defined settings of coming and leaving in the...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-27 12:58:24
Re:【Trial】Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
Hi Konrad44, perhaps i have a workaround for you. This one works for my home. I have ten KE100 wich i want to use only via tapo app. with the newest update it works, but the automations wont work...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-13 22:27:09
Re:Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
Dear @Wayne-TP Since the last automatic update via google play store i'm having issues with Smart Actions Beta. It won't work anymore. I can't edit my actions and am not able to use them anymore!!!...
0HELPFULS