pdleeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-11 21:04:00
Re:Deco network blocked by Seetickets website
@yves_b and @David-TP thanks very much for your help and suggestions, the problem is now sorted. I ran the tests on ipv6 website and switched the Deco to access point mode tonight which allowed me to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-09 10:49:40
@yves_b Thanks. I tried it but wasn't able to run the test as IPV6 doesn't seem to be set up on the Deco - all the settings are blank on the app apart from a couple. yves_b wrote @pdlee I was...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-09 09:45:15
@yves_b yves_b wrote @pdlee To better understand the influence of the Deco, I suggest comparing, with and without the Deco, the response of this site: https://test-ipv6.com/ IPV6 is tuned on in the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-09 09:42:37
yves_b wrote @pdlee Did you try running your Deco in "Access Point" mode, with the modem out of "modem" mode? @yves_b Hi, I haven't tried this but will do tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-09 09:41:37
@David-TP Hi David, I've tried the MAC address cloning, I do get a different error message after cloning the MAC address of the laptop which is seetickets "...DNS address could not be found" but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-07 21:51:22
Deco network blocked by Seetickets website
Hi, hoping somebody might be able to help with an unusual problem. A week or so ago I was trying to buy tickets for a music event via seetickets webiste and I was pressing F5 repeatedly to refresh...
1HELPFULS