BillKochmanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-23 05:05:09
Re:Is This the Proper Firmware Update for My Archer AX6000?
@Sunshine , thanks for the response. Actually, I already did this yesterday. My router is in fact the US model, as I assumed it was. However, as I explained in my previous comment, no matter what...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-23 04:53:51
Re:Unable to Connect Router to Fiber Optic Cable Modem
@QRene , thank you for your response. I appreciate it. It is interesting, because only moments ago, I sent an email to TP-Link asking them a series of questions regarding their DDNS service. Being as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-20 14:07:32
This is just UNBELIEVABLE! After going back and forth with tech support at my ISP for several hours this evening, one of the higher tier technicians informed the regular support staff, that they do...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-20 13:10:31
@terziyski Okay, both of those links are for EU firmware updates. So I clicked on the link to change regions, and switched to the US region. However, when I went to the firmware page, and set it to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-20 12:05:02
Well, I have made some progress … but not to my liking. My ISP was supposed to call me back, but they never did, and it is now 8:00 PM here. So, I got back on my iMac and decided to have another go...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-20 11:54:04
Okay, as I said, I purchased the router on Amazon, I assume their US store. I live on Guam, which is a US territory. Is there a way to find out which region I am with?
0HELPFULS