charliekthrnLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
20 hours ago
Having Issues Connecting My QHD Laptop to TP-Link Wi-Fi Archer AX6000
Hi everyone, I’m using a Yoga Slim 7i Carbon (QHD, 13.3", Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD), and I’ve been struggling to connect it to my TP-Link Archer AX6000 router. The Wi-Fi works fine on other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2024-08-28 06:54:59
Confused About the Difference Between Ethernet Switches and Ethernet Adapters?
Hi everyone, I’m a bit confused about the roles of Ethernet switches and Ethernet adapters in a network setup. I recently upgraded my home network with some TP-Link equipment, but I’m not sure I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2024-08-26 20:38:34
Issues with TP-Link Ethernet Adapter – Connection Keeps Dropping
Hi everyone, I’m reaching out because I’ve been experiencing some persistent problems with my TP-Link Ethernet adapter and could use some advice. Here’s what’s happening: Adapter Model: TP-Link UE300...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2024-02-15 08:00:50
Ethernet Adapter Troubles
Hey everyone, I've been experiencing some issues with my Lenovo Ethernet adapter lately. It's been acting up, dropping connections intermittently, and causing frustrating slowdowns in my internet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2024-02-08 05:34:47
Experiencing Issues with My Lenovo Ethernet Switch - Should I Switch to TP-Link?
Hey everyone, I'm encountering some frustrating issues with my Lenovo Ethernet switches at the moment. It's been acting up lately, dropping connections intermittently and causing slowdowns in my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2024-01-12 09:48:53
Ethernet Adapter Woes Which to Choose TP-Link UE306 Ethernet Network Adapter ?
Hey Everyone, I'm currently contemplating upgrading my laptop's connectivity with the TP-Link UE306 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter, and I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences....
0HELPFULS