MonsterVicLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:ER706W and Alcatel IK41VE1 Something must be wrong with the ER706W Firmware
@Clive_A Hi ! Some additional thing just happened in the last 1 hour. USB modem was stable for about half day, nothing special happened, there was no WAN down,,,etc and it was renewing DHCP hourly I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:ER706W and Alcatel IK41VE1 Something must be wrong with the ER706W Firmware
Clive_A wrote Hi @MonsterVic Thanks for posting in our business forum. MonsterVic wrote Hi All ! I'm trying to use an Alcatel IKE41VE1 USB 4G Dongle as a Backup connection with the ER706W but it's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
3 weeks ago
Re:TP-LINK TL-WA3001
@Kevin_Z It's still not available in Europe, therefore no, I still don't have it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
ER706W and Alcatel IK41VE1 Something must be wrong with the ER706W Firmware
Hi All ! I'm trying to use an Alcatel IKE41VE1 USB 4G Dongle as a Backup connection with the ER706W but it's rarely working. First of all I have two other ER605 and the same dongle is working...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-08-31 10:09:32
Re:How to monitor and get alerted if a link is down without a controller ?
@MonsterVic Found a solution by myself in case someone is interested. Zabbix has a TP-Link SNMP template and therefore you can get 9 different status report on each interface.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-08-29 20:59:00
How to monitor and get alerted if a link is down without a controller ?
Hi All ! I'm facing to some monitoring problem and I'd welcome any ideas. Situation: Location #1: Omada ER605 - Primary Cable internet and with 4G Dongle as backup link Location #2: Omada ER706W -...
0HELPFULS