ah1stbLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-07-16 14:03:12
Re:WAN/LAN auto-sensing
@silviun completley agree. I went with this mesh to simplify my home network for my wife and decrease signal congestion within the house. The WiFi works great and achieves the speeds I need. However,...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-10 00:50:16
@LANwithoutWAN I emailed requesting a configuration file and I would write the code to resolve it. It's not that difficult to do so, I just need to see how it is programmed. I got nothing. I would...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-11 15:43:42
@pgour agreed. Would be nice if they can could provide the solution to manually specify LAN vs WAN ports. So far mine has still been working since I followed the method to plug back in one at a time....
0HELPFULS
2023-11-17 20:38:40
@TeePeeLinkSucks yeah it's pretty bad it has to be this way. I managed to get it working again by following the plug back in one at a time. I'm going to keep fighting with TP Link support to ger...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-16 03:51:41
@TP-Link I am having the same issue. My DECO X75's are brand new. Everything was working flawlessly, all of a sudden my whole wired LAN network dropped. No WAN access. Tomorrow I will reconfigure to...
0HELPFULS