ksihotaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2023-11-10 22:57:28
Re:Internet access help using router/switch/EAP and Vlans
Okay, after making my changes everything I connecting up appears to now be working properly. 1. The Router has 3 vlans. Port1 Wan1 (vlan10) Port2 Wan2 (vlan20) and Ports 3-5 Vlan1 2. The Router Port...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-11-07 07:03:16
I think I have figured out the problem. There were some issues that required me to reset the router and the switch back to factory settings but I believe that the biggest issue was the default...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-11-06 22:09:36
Hi @Clive_A I have gone back over my configuration and as far as I can tell I have it set up as specified. I did notice that I was having some trouble trying to add some entries. I was getting an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-11-06 07:29:40
@Clive_A Thanks for the quick reply. I used that information originally when I set up the router and switch and then could not locate it again. I'll go through it again and hopefully it will solve my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-11-05 04:43:37
Internet access help using router/switch/EAP and Vlans
I have a Router/Switch/EAP setup that provides 4 vlans using a single EAP. I have had it working previously but something happened and I can't get Internet access to any of the vlans working any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-16 06:23:00
Re:Raspberry Pi can't obtain IP address through router or switch ports
@barrolete I think I might have found it. I had the port set as tagged instead of untagged. I just have to run some more tests to see if that really was the problem. I'm pretty sure I had already...
0HELPFULS