pleasedLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2017-01-10 14:47:00
Re:Status LEDs on active ports always flashing synchronously | SOLVED
No blinkenlights! Thanks again, R1D2. I've got it working with DD-WRT - two trunked VLANs going to one port in the WGR614v8. I have yet to isolate the Apartment VLAN in the routing/firewall tables...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-01-09 02:51:32
OK. So I've been tearing my hair out over setting up a VLAN trunk on the WGR614v8 after flashing it with DD-WRT ( I need more steam than I built up.) I exhausted all hunches as to how to correct my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-01-07 06:51:37
R1D2 wrote No, speed test alone from within one of the VLANs did not light up all LED This contradicts my observation and diagnosis. My theory is that the inbound traffic is broadcast because it's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-01-07 06:22:47
Yes, the SG108e's thread-bare implementation follows your deduction but only as an economy and not a necessity. If the SG108e were to consult its table for known MAC addresses in other PVIDs, it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-01-06 10:32:00
Not so pleased. I installed Wireshark and viewed the traffic on an "Apartment" port. It appears that when the destination of a packet coming from the router port is on a port whose PVID matches the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-01-06 03:05:52
Ah, but if you were generating ARP packets without VLAN tags, then wouldn't the SG108e broadcast them on all remaining ports, even though the port 1 uplink is tagged? I would recommend to find out...
0HELPFULS