LilcrisLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-28 10:59:15
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z Thank you! Easymesh wired + wireless connection works perfectly. Kevin_Z wrote Lilcris wrote @Kevin_Z Yes, but using easymesh not AP mode for satellite coz I want to achieve same wifi name...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-25 01:15:37
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z Yes, but using easymesh not AP mode for satellite coz I want to achieve same wifi name woth smooth roaming around the house without loosing half of my internet speed. RE705X is closed to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-24 12:43:50
Ohh wow, seems i'm outdated haha. Thank you for the info. My next project will do.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-24 12:43:50
Ohh wow, seems i'm outdated haha. Thank you for the info. My next project will do.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-24 10:10:37
@Thom_NL Yes cables used in the entire house is Cat5e pure copper, hmmn thinking about power line, so it means the data transmits over the power cables instead of traditional utp cable?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-23 10:25:32
@Kevin_Z @Sunshine Thank you for clarification! In this case if I have C80 and RE705X can this network topology work to stablish EasyMesh network? Wired EasyMesh AX72...
0HELPFULS