CzmazelLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-21 14:06:02
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Hi @ZakCT Same here, I ended up with returning pair of pricy devs back to store and sticked with quad of C80 .. so far so good .. overall satisfied, I spent 1/3 less and got better coverage.. M.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-07 10:42:34
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z I just ran into interresting router EX220 it supports easymesh.. does it support ethernet backhaul too? Thansk for the reply in advance.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-05 11:33:26
@Kevin_Z Interestingly enough - although mentioned on this forum few days back that AX73 (US/JP version) is getting easymesh + ethernet backhaul support in comming days - on EU site the AX73...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-04 14:04:43
Re:[Topic Closed] Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
@Kevin_Z If there is any release note, I woul expect that it will explicitely mention version number, date an device models impacted. It is hard to figure out, if one have latest fw, as online fw...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-04 08:43:09
@gkns gkns wrote Can you paste the link to a page which clearly states, which models support Ethernet backhaul for EasyMesh? I´m afraid you replying to the only post there is that can give you this...
7HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-30 09:48:35
Thanks @Kevin_Z, it would also worth to mention AX73 (us/jp) in support list pinned as a topmost message, if possible. Thanks
1HELPFULS