CzmazelLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@araknet Yes, I have the same .. still did not find a time to fix it fully .. my case was having multiple satelite routers connected in mesh to AX55. I had to remove all satelites, add them back to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Here we go again - AX55 V1 unreliable - connection drops, unresponsive nightmare
Hi there, Today I woke up and just before leaving home to office I noticed that home network is kinda dead... I did not have time to check, I restarted some routers along the way out as my wife stays...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@Marvin_S Circuit Breaker
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@AdiP79 Nailed it !!! Nice discovery, Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@zEnterHacker my appologies, Slipped unnoticed, one of CBs was tripped and one switch in between was affected by that .. sorry for false positive - Eth backhaul works indeed
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@Marvin_S Eth backhaul not working after upgrade from beta fw hw: v1.0
0HELPFULS