MarcusTuckLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-25 19:06:56
Re:How to Connect and Set up a TP-Link Router (or Third-party Router) to Starlink Internet
@BrandonTaylor12 even if you follow all your instructions the Archer will keep dropping the connection unless you install a switch between the Starlink and the Archer. I was hoping Tp-Link would push...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-06 18:53:29
Re:How to Connect and Set up a TP-Link Router (or Third-party Router) to Starlink Internet
I have no idea, I don’t have one. But going by the thread above and other post on Starlink groups about Tp-link routers, I doubt it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-06 18:34:56
@Creeper39x I ended up putting a small cheap switch between Starlink and my Tp-Link Archer AX50 router. That fixed the issue for me, shame Tp-Link can't find a software solution for all their router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-12-13 22:54:56
@Kevin_Z thanks for your reply. My gen2 (rectangular) dish is actually connected to a gen1 (round) dish power supply. This allows me to connect to the RJ45 on the power supply to get data. Yes, the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-12-10 14:27:46
@Kevin_Z I have an Archer AX50 (AX3000) and have the same issue, it keeps dropping the internet connection from Starlink. I have tried setting the internet negotiation speed to 100 Mbps full duplex,...
6HELPFULS