N3rdR4geLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-01 06:43:52
Re:Is it not possible to use port 80 externally with the Omada Controller?
@Virgo I think I got the answer. I highly suspected my ISP was blocking port 80 since it worked internally. I found that they explicitly say I don't have access to enable that port on one of their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-01 05:41:15
@Virgo You might have seen my other post about resolving it. I actually didn't. I realized I was connected to WiFi. Sorry for the confusion. Still same issue. What I did find is that when I set the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-01 04:58:45
@Virgo The three servers I've tested have worked when I change them to other ports.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-01 03:12:25
@Virgo That's correct. I think you're referring to Transmission>NAT>Port Forward. If so, I've tried adding port 80 with the server IP. It still goes to the router page. I have other servers with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-03-31 01:46:17
Sorry that didn't help, but I appreciate your answer. I edited my question to make it a little clearer. I'm currently using the Omada Controller. I was just stating that the option to change the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-03-29 23:47:17
Is it not possible to use port 80 externally with the Omada Controller?
My domain name has a DNS A record pointing at my public IP which is connected to the WAN on my router. Other sites that are port forwarded work externally when accessed with my domain name as long as...
0HELPFULS