grimmbratenLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-03-15 09:53:18
Re:Protect Ethernet ports on AP
Hey @David-TP, I would like authentication for Ethernet connections since I have a Deco device in a room which has a door to the outdoors which most of the time isn't locked. It feels a bit unsafe to...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-03-14 15:38:06
Protect Ethernet ports on AP
Hey forum, Is there a way to configure my Deco M9 Plus devices to "lock/protect" its Ethernet ports so that new connections are required to be authenticated/verified with a password or via the Deco...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-02-23 07:54:01
Re:Best way to extend Deco Mesh whole home Wi-fi outdoors (long distance)
@TP-Link Ah, cool. I didn't know that the Arlo Smart Hub created its own secure personal network! Then I either have to move my Arlo Smart Hub closer to my front yard and hope it covers the desired...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-02-22 10:27:58
Re:Best way to extend Deco Mesh whole home Wi-fi outdoors (long distance)
@TP-Link Hey, thanks for the quick response! That sounds great! So the Arlo camera will find the Smart Hub connected via Ethernet Cable to a Deco M9 Plus automatically since the EAP225-outdoors is an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-02-21 08:56:39
Best way to extend Deco Mesh whole home Wi-fi outdoors (long distance)
Hey, I currently got three Deco M9 Plus in my home. But what I would like to do, is to extend my WiFi coverage out to my front yard (up to 50 meters away from the house if possible). What would you...
0HELPFULS