Ryoko_LLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-27 19:27:33
Re:Unusual problem with internet connection.
@woozle Hello there. It's been more than a day and still no answers. Since my last reply, I contacted my ISP provider and let them know my problem. My connection kept failing every hour or so. Last...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-25 23:34:57
@woozle I could enter once to the router's settings once the connection failed. First time everything seemed normal, the syslog didn't show anything at all, like if it was working even tho it wasn't....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-25 22:35:03
@woozle So, news! I changed the old router for a TL-WR740N V5 of 150Mbps. Connected the smart tv wireless (it worked! finally!) and then the notebooks, wireless as well... it worked for 20 minutes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-25 21:23:17
@woozle Hello again. Lol can't do that, if I leave a computer wired with lan then the wireless works fine, as I said before, so it won't drop and I won't see the failure in the syslog... I tried for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-25 19:54:37
@woozle hello, thanks for your fast reply. The notebook that I connected with lan did not do much, only playing a video in YouTube with low quality to make sure the internet was working. No...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-25 17:52:43
Unusual problem with internet connection.
Hello. I bring to you a problem I cannot seem to fix on my own and genuinely has me confused. I have a TP LINK TL-WR430GD V4 (I checked the back of the router) 54Mbps Wireless router. I am aware that...
0HELPFULS