AshtonLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-01-10 13:26:37
C8 USB Used for Backup
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : As far as I know, when a USB flash drive is plugged into the C8 Router, the USB stick can only be used to read files using DLNA, rather than being...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-09-17 11:50:00
Re:Just received C8 today.... can't access USB via Network Neighbourhood
Using Windows Media Player I can play videos/pictures on either the whole USB disk or selected folders, if I made such a restriction. I have absolutely no complaint with videos/pictures. However,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-09-16 21:26:04
Other TP-Link documentation: "Choosing “share selected folders” will open up the Sharing Content (Media file, Document files, Compress files and so on.) below to allow you to configure the folders...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-09-16 10:47:00
Thanks for the link. This morning I discovered that Windows Media Player can play pictures, videos, etc. on the flash disk, so that puts my mind to rest about some things. However, I want to use the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-09-15 21:53:21
What is the purpose of the Network Neighbourhood access technique if it does not allow reading and writing of files on the flash disk? Eventually, I want computers (and televisions) on the network to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-09-15 13:21:26
Just received C8 today.... can't access USB via Network Neighbourhood
Model : Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : ISP : Just received C8 today and experimenting. Windows 10 File Explorer lists TP_LINK_C94BA2 which presumably is the USB flash disk, but...
0HELPFULS