eggz2004LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-03-04 18:41:28
USB Multiport will it work on router Archer C7?
Model : Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : ISP : Hi Is it possible to extend the two existing USB ports for file sharing with an external USB Multiport adapter?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-03-04 05:47:45
Re:Archer C7 - USB sharing with FTP server can´t upload files, only download
Ok guys, for feature reference i just let you know that i solved this issue by changing the ftp port from default 21 to 20 to be able to upload files remotely to ftp server... Thanks!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-03-03 20:35:48
Archer C7 - USB sharing with FTP server can´t upload files, only download
Model : Archer C7 Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : latest ISP : Hi there. I have a strange issue with the USB sharing service. There is an external HDD on usb which is working fine on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-08-10 18:36:23
Re:Archer C7 unable to login to Web Management, prevents me to update firmware
Guys, thank you all. I got help from the TP-Link support team. They remotely fixed it by flashing a new firmware via recovery on the router, the only way it could be done. After this, accessing the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-08-10 16:53:18
HiSpeed wrote After hard reset and without wireless off, you should test on another PC with Win7 or XP (friend, family, etc.)... Hello, even with other laptop, i have no success... Any other help,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2015-08-08 01:52:25
HiSpeed wrote I'm surprised to don't see the 2 wifi leds blinking. Probably this router is defective... That´s because on all my testing i might have swithed off the wifi on the back. The router is...
0HELPFULS