AMFDLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-06-12 09:56:09
Re:"Guest WiFi" funciona apenas no Deco principal
Good morning David, Thanks for the reply. Sorry for having created two topics, one in Portuguese and other in English. Thank you very much, António    
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-06-12 07:44:31
Re:"Guest WiFi" only works on Main Deco
Hi David, good morning, Thank you very much, for your repply. Correct, the devices are unable to connect to WiFi guest network. But as i mentioned, the devices can connect to the WiFi guest network,...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-06-09 08:53:35
"Guest WiFi" only works on Main Deco
Good morning, I have 5 Deco M9 Plus, one of which is the "main", and is connected to the router and also to a switch. The other 4 Deco are "satellite" and also connect all to the switch. For 3 years...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-06-09 08:21:21
"Guest WiFi" funciona apenas no Deco principal
Bom dia, tenho 5 Deco M9 Plus, em que um deles é o "principal", e está ligado ao router e também a um switch. Os outros Deco são "satélite" e também ligam todos ao switch. Há 3 anos que tudo funciona...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-06 19:17:15
Re:Access from service provider router to Deco M9 Plus
@AMFD Hi, it's working. I read something about some switchs that does not work with ethernet backhaul, but my switch is a TP-Link switch, and everything is working fine. Thanks for your time...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-06 16:31:45
Re:Access from service provider router to Deco M9 Plus
@Alexandre. Thank you very much for your help Alexandre. I'll try to connect Deco to switch and let's see what happen ! Ok, i thought that in AP mode, the Deco would not use their own WiFi network,...
0HELPFULS