yoshi74LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensor
2023-12-15 19:19:36
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
@Simone35 I've received the beta update and this is perfect I can now add a notification action in the automation Now I"ve all individial sensors notification disable and only a global automation...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-13 20:30:14
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
It's a real shame, it's a big problem with this hub that it's unusable as an easy-to-use alarm
0HELPFULS
2023-12-13 19:04:58
@Simone35 Wayne replied to my thread " Check out the new feature added in the upcoming Smart Action 2.0! "Notification" will be available as an action, add a "Notification" action to the automation...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-13 15:27:36
@Kuldeep_Kumar English os not my native language so excuse me I am in the same situation as you, with annoying notifications when i'm at home so ive to disable each sensor when am back an renable...
0HELPFULS
Stories/ Tapo Smart Light Bulb
2023-12-13 15:11:33
Re:[Early Access] Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
@Wayne-TP I've sent e PM to particapte to the beta test, how long does it takes to receive the app update ?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
2023-12-12 06:15:28
Re:Tapo H100 enable / disable notification when leaving housse
Thaks for the quick answer, that's a really good news, i send you a private message, I'm in a hurry to test these new features
0HELPFULS