zsd111LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-03 16:23:00
Re:LAN devices are not reachable from an Ethernet Backhaul connected Deco
@TP-Link checking the logs after today's test it's clearly obvious, ARP table of the "living room" does not have the client entries connected to another deco. The log entries are from the same time...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-03 15:18:05
@TP-Link, Today I did further tests, with a Powerline adapter I was able to connect the living room M5 also with Ethernet backhaul to the main deco via the switch. Once the connection is established...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-03 13:54:49
@TP-Link, any news? I could manage to have a new setup: ISP router --- Main Deco M5 --- TP-Link switch. From the switch, the following Decos are connected with Ethernet backhaul: Garage M5, Upstairs...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-15 11:07:11
@TP-Link, is there any news here? Since then I have installed the latest 1.5.3 version on the M5 Decos, but the problem is still not being resolved.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-23 08:32:16
@TP-Link Devices which are connected to other Deco "main, attic, living room" are reachable from devices connected to the "upstairs" Deco. Only the devices which are connected to the "garage" are not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-22 13:47:38
LAN devices are not reachable from an Ethernet Backhaul connected Deco
Dear Support! I have a TP-Link mesh system consist of 5 Deco units: 3 M5 and 2 M4R. Topology: [ISP ONT device]---[Main Deco M5]---[TP-Link Gbit switch]---[Deco M5 upstairs]. These connections are...
1HELPFULS