kiromaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2021-01-09 15:08:39
Re:"DSL disabled" for VDSL connection only
@Philbert Oh okay, well it kind of threw me off, I thought it specified the mode of operation. My ISP is Orange. PPPoE works just fine, PPPoA doesn't, which I guess makes sense. So the speeds right...
1HELPFULS
2021-01-09 13:06:19
Right, so the quick setup wizard has no option for VDSL, once you choose "other" and hit next it just displays this screen: So I've tried several things, I tried deleting all connections, rebooting...
1HELPFULS
2021-01-07 22:26:03
@Philbert Well I tried removing the 1st connection earlier and it didn't really end up helping. I'll try to tinker around it a bit when my family isn't busy.
0HELPFULS
2021-01-07 21:31:56
Now, the ADSL connection works, but currently the connection seems quite a bit slower than what I got on the previous router. I also only get the option to enable IPv6 connection when using the...
1HELPFULS
2021-01-07 21:28:59
@Philbert I have a 20Mbps down / 1Mbps up. The connection is supposed to be VDSL, despite the ADSL speeds. So this is what I see in the WebUI: This is the first connection which I'm currently using...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-07 18:57:45
"DSL disabled" for VDSL connection only
Hello, I've just bought the router to replace the rented FunBox 2 from my ISP. I've managed to connect it through ADSL2, but when I try to make a VDSL connection, in the Internet Connections tab the...
0HELPFULS