sonnydeletejcLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2014-01-31 05:30:38
Re:TL-PA451KIT - loss of signal/internet access drops fairly regularly
Ah, OK. I wish I still had the adapters to try the PING exercise. Keep us posted on any other findings. JC
0HELPFULS
2014-01-31 00:58:38
You could be on to something there Nick. I just checked the Network Card settings of my office PC (Control Panel > Device Manager > Network Adapters > Properties > Power Management) and found these...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-29 19:16:09
Hi Nick, No, I think you’re quite right to have a moan. A forum is the best place for that. If people take a back seat and expect a problem to go away it will never get resolved. Yeah, sounds like...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-25 03:59:00
Ok, so don't think my theory about the central heating system was the answer. I've been playing around turning the system on and off but haven't been able to make the adapters drop their connection....
0HELPFULS
2014-01-24 20:58:32
Thanks, I’ll check this out in more detail after work. One thought I had from scanning over the page was it could be due to the central heating coming on. That might explain the sporadic nature of...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-24 19:37:04
Hi Detective Dee, Just the usual… Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Kettle Other than the Fridge/Freezer, none of these appliances are on when the drop-out occurs. I hope it’s not down to...
0HELPFULS