Gavin2020LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-18 11:32:51
Re:Archer C80 - IP Addresses not being assigned for some devices, some of the time.
@Ivaylo Problem solved (finally) It was a rouge DHCP server, which was coming from my Horizon set top box; I had wired it to the router as that was the original configuration from Virgin Media, but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-02 11:36:26
Re:Archer C80 - IP Addresses not being assigned for some devices, some of the time.
@Ivaylo Still no luck with the phone issue - i've changed settings on phone so that MAC address is static & then reserved the IP on the router - but even though the phone's MAC address is static it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-12-29 23:45:04
@Ivaylo Apologies for the late response, I haven't had a chance over Christmas to try to resolve this. I've double checked DHCP Servers are off. I have not used IP & MAC address binding. I have tried...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-12-22 20:28:00
Archer C80 - IP Addresses not being assigned for some devices, some of the time.
Hi, (apologies if this is a bit long winded, but want to provide as much info on setup as i can in case it helps!) Setup: I've recently setup a home network as follows Virgin Media SuperHub 3.0 set...
0HELPFULS