swiftwindLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-04 07:55:51
Re:Change wifi channel on Deco M9
@TWPS I also see the same behaviour. The deco use the sam channel and is always slow. In fact I leave in an apparent and hence the interference is very high
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-03-21 11:32:26
i am so unhappy about the fact that tp link is unable to fix such a small but significant issue . i have 6 units of m9Plus which i am forced to change due to poor channel allocation . thanks TP link...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-15 05:53:36
+ 1 who feel helpless due to poor channel selection by Deco. I have two indipendent Deco mesh (4 node each 8 deco in total covering my house, I was seeing frequent drops and started verifying the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-18 10:34:42
Re:Scheduled reboot
@TP-Link I opened a service ticket for the issue at hand. the response i got was to send the device to service center @CarstenKoch For the unstable/unresponsive performance of the Deco Mesh, would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-26 05:38:15
Re:Some specific device failed to connect to the Deco's wifi, though all other devices work properly?
This is a common problem that i am also facing. this is random and i have obseved oin windows devices . in my case i have a micrososft surface with latest wifi drivers. at times it fails to pick the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-26 05:32:17
Re:Scheduled reboot
This is a much needed feature. my M9 plus tend have an issue of nothanding over ip address via dhcp once in a while to the clients. the solution is to reboot the decos . not sure why this is such a...
1HELPFULS