MendoLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-12-22 15:32:18
Re:Archer C9 keeps rebooting/restarting randomly
Update: As per my last update on 17th November, I had a few automatic reboots a day after installing the new beta debug firmware. I then turned the C9 off for a short period before turning back on....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-17 04:40:09
@snoken did you end up turning off NAT Boost and if so on which firmware and what were the results? I had 5 days without reboots on the older debug-beta firmware I was testing with. I then applied...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-10 11:21:29
As per comment from Kevin_Z above, I recently received the news from an Engineer who I have been running a debug firmware for and providing logs to after reboots, that a beta firmware was near....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-10-30 11:17:14
@fjorim Have you had any reboots since switching off the Private MAC Address on your IOS14 devices? Even though @dmk earlier had tried the same he then subsequently reported that the reboots returned.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-10-30 10:39:49
@snoken My situation seems to point to something with IOS14 devices as only started with the reboots around the time the family updated the OS of our 4 iphones. I have connected the IOS14 devices to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-10-27 12:02:48
@Kevin_Z Hi. As above did not resolve the issue. Though the frequency of reboots reduced, it looks like it could have been a coincidence or possibly due to lower internet use over the 3 days when the...
0HELPFULS