AC 2600v Wifi Issue on Android

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-09 23:47:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Android not really working when connected to Wifi via Archer C2600v router

Model : Archer C2600v

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : ?

Hello everyone,

When i use the wifi with my smartphone i have a traffic rate of about 50kb or less, so its unbelievably slow. I have a 120mbit/s internet connection. Besides a few Apple Products such as MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, iPad and iPhone i also have an older Blackberry Z30. All of them are running fine and have a really fast Internet access. The only problem i have since the new router are my two Android devices. One is an older Asus Tablet and the other is my Huawei Mate 9. I am not familiar with the versions of these two android OS, i think the Huawei has Android 6 or 7 and the Asus Tablet probably 4 or 5. Anyway, my phone is performing absolutely fine, when i use the wifi at my company, but not at home. I was wondering if there are others out here having similar issues or hopefully HAD similar issues and are able to help me with this router and its setup. Is there a certain way to setup the AC2600v, so that these devices are also having full speed access? Is this Issue rather an Android issue then a set up issue? I am sorry if my question is silly, but i am really not the tech dude. Thanks for any help.
DNL
Options
1 Reply
Re:AC 2600v Wifi Issue on Android
2017-03-15 06:15:54
Hi DNL,

maybe your Android devices works with 2,4ghz and the other devices with 5ghz?
You could check your 2,4ghz Settings.
=> Channels (problems with other devices)
Try a fixed Channel
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 1

Related Articles