Few websites, app not connecting through router but working well through LAN Modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Few websites, app not connecting through router but working well through LAN Modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-07 23:13:07
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi
i am girish , i have TL-WR740N router , i cannot access some websites when i connect my system through router , whereas if i plug my system directly to modem i can access all websites like 8tracks but when i connect to the router the websites do not work , even my mobile apps like dulingo,Call of duty game , try to connect but say time out or check your internet connection.
I have done
1. updgraded the TP link firmware
2. changed the DHCP settings as DNS servers were showing 0.0.0.0 instead of 218.245.233.1
Nothing worked
please suggest me
Options
1 Reply
Re:Few websites, app not connecting through router but working well through LAN Modem
2015-09-08 09:12:01
Did you try to reduce MTU size?
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-69.html

Try MAC Clone. Besides, you can change primary and secondary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 to see if it helps.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1388

Replies: 1

Related Articles