Can't connect my TL-WPA4220 to my mobile device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-03-21 20:45:15
Region : Australia

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could assist with my problem. I connect all fine wireless from TL-WPA4220 to my lap top without any issues, and though I can find the WIFI connection on my mobile device, it doesn't seem to complete the connection and it just remains idle the entire time. Can anyone assist with this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't connect my TL-WPA4220 to my mobile device
2015-03-23 17:23:56
What kinds of mobile device?
Did you try to change some settings on web interface of WPA4220, like channel, security settings etc.?
Options
Re:Can't connect my TL-WPA4220 to my mobile device
2015-03-23 18:55:19

Tony Seaford wrote

What kinds of mobile device?
Did you try to change some settings on web interface of WPA4220, like channel, security settings etc.?

I'm using an iPhone 6 at the moment. It has no trouble finding the wifi connection, and it tries to connect but it just remains idle and nothing happens.

Change some settings on the web interface? Like what exactly? What type of settings should I be changing, because I wouldn't have the slightest of clue what I should be changing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 897

Replies: 2

Related Articles