get Internet via wireless and share it via wireless too

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-11-10 22:53:08
Region : Colombia

Model : TL-WR940N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone, I have a doubt and I am here to request help.

I have a free wireless connection with in my building but its not stable, not only in internet access but in network avaiblility. I need a custom software to run on a wireless network to comunicate this PC (Server) and my tablet(client) but fomr time to time this communication is being blocked or something.

I have this tp link 940N device. I cannot manage the device or the rules of the building wireless network. Is ti posible to use my tplink device to do an own wireless network reusing the internet of my building when its avaible. but using my own router to ensure to have communication between my PC and my tablet. I cannot have a wire to the wan port of my router.

Thanks in advance.
Options
1 Reply
Re:get Internet via wireless and share it via wireless too
2014-11-11 10:32:46
Since the free wireless connection is not stable as you said, I'm not sure if you can make it by enabling WDS on WR940N.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=227
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 1

Related Articles