Unable to connect wireless devices to added Deco

Yesterday
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 1.5.5

All, I have just purchased an additional X50 to add to my existing network, consisting of 1 main and 2 satellite units (all X 50's)

I have followed the procedure on the app and the new deco is connected to the Main unit fine.

However I cannot get the other units to see the new Deco, nor can I get any wireless device to connect to it 

I'm certain I have missed something in the set up, but cannot see what it is.

Any suggestions gratefully recieved

Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to connect wireless devices to added Deco
Yesterday

I realise the issue is probably that my new X50 appears to be using a default SSID rather than the one I created when first setting up my network. Assuming this is the problem can someone advise how I can get the additional x50 to connect to the network, rather that the default one "Deco_FAE8" ?

I have tried logging into the new device but it's asking for the password "of the owner ID to manage the Deco network" and I have no idea what this is

Options
Re:Unable to connect wireless devices to added Deco
Yesterday

@Paul_E 

Welcome to the community.

Did you add the last new Deco X50, like How to add an additional unit to your Deco network?

Usually, once added, the default SSID "Deco_FAE8" will be replaced by the existing Mesh SSID. And you are supposed to see 4 Deco X50 on the Deco APP, such as:

PS,  the password "of the owner ID to manage the Deco network" is the login password for Deco APP.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options