Wifi Range extender not broadcast one ip address

a week ago
Model: TL-WA855RE  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have a Wifi Range Extender TL-WA855RE device, when l set it with ethernet cable hub, doesn't share the proper IP address I set it with, because in that network we have just a specific IP addresses have the access to internet, and the problem is that device just extend the rest available IP addresses of the HUB.

I want a configuration like router Hotspot option, that can offer wifi access from one fixed ethernet IP address ???

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi Range extender not broadcast one ip address
a week ago

@Moud1986 

Hi,

May I know the network topology?

If the hub can only provide one IP address for the back end devices, then you may need to connect a router to the hub, which have DHCP function and can provide IP and internet for more than one back end devices.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options