Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

first time on the forum and I am desperate for help. I have a Zyxel EX5401-B1 router and I cannot connect the TP-Link AC1750 to it. It was working well with an old Zyxel router but when I upgraded to
Network Connectivity
By Molak
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Hello, Can AX1500 Range Extender support Ethernet Backhaul? Thanks. Regards, RD
Network ConnectivityOneMeshInstallation
By Dr2Omalpalli · Latest post Yesterday by woozle
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
It has been over 1 year since last update. Will there be support for this? https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/638372 I am using the router archer axe75
OneMeshAccess Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Connection failed, check network and try again later.......whenever I tried connecting smart tv to RE network. pw is correct, RE is connected to Router (all lights are solid blue). Other devices are c
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies
Hi I recently set up this extender on my network; I have 3 security cameras connected to the extender. I have an XR700 router, the extender appears on the network list as offline, however I can see an
Network ConnectivityAccess Control
By Hazza123 · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi! I resetted the extender and when I started to reconfigure it as an extensor it didn't allow me to put the password there was before, which wasn't the same from the modem´s it was connected to. I c
Feature Request2.5 GbpsInstallationNetwork Connectivitypassword
By Kai-125 · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hi, I can connect the Tv to my main router, but not to wifi extender. I can connect other devices to the extender. When I try to connect and enter my router password, an error message of "authorizatio
Network Connectivity
By Tircoeds · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Bought a range extender and apart from the mobile that it’s tether to during initial set up it won’t connect to anything else in the house. Double and triple checked password and it is correct. What i
OneMeshInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By Nick50 · Latest post Monday by woozle
0Helpful
145Views
6Replies
I tried everything that described in this topic. But my range extender keeps losing connection with router. So according to the points in the article: 1. LEDs are disabled when it occures, except for
Network Connectivity
By firetur · Latest post a week ago by firetur
1Helpful
152Views
5Replies
I have just bought an RE700X range extender. I set it up using the web inteface (tplinkrepeater.net) on my mobile and that worked fine. The leds show that it is connected to my router (a BT Smart Hub
Network Connectivity
By sumpsimus · Latest post a week ago by sumpsimus
0Helpful
208Views
9Replies