REQUEST the best seller TP-Link Archer AX10 (AX1500) OpenVPN Client Feature
REQUEST the best seller TP-Link Archer AX10 (AX1500) OpenVPN Client Feature
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1 200825

Hello,

I am one of a loyal TP-Link Customer.

I would like to REQUEST Archer AX10 (AX1500) OpenVPN Client feature. 

TP-Link Archer AX10 is the best seller router in ther world for TP-Link Wi-Fi6 router because of value for money and support WiFi6.

Please Consider to add support for OpenVPN Client feature on Archer AX10 (AX1500) all hardware version (V1, V1.20, V2, V2.6). it will help many people since AX10 is a worldwide product.

I hope TP-Link would release a New Firmware for VPN client support.

Please pass it along to the development team and put this at a Top Priority if Possible.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Options
2 Reply
Re:REQUEST the best seller TP-Link Archer AX10 (AX1500) OpenVPN Client Feature
a week ago

@Router_Review 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here!

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this feature can come to your home router, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options
Re:REQUEST the best seller TP-Link Archer AX10 (AX1500) OpenVPN Client Feature
a week ago

@Marvin_S 

Could you please pass it along to the development team to release new firmware update that support OpenVPN Client function for AX10 AX1500 and also for AX53 AX3000 V1.

this would make TP-Links Routers a much Better service since the popularity of VPN's is increasing Each day and more people want to connect their router's to a VPN cause it's easier and more reliable and secure.

And I hope TP-Link would release a New Firmware for VPN client support.

Please consider it and put this at a Top Priority if Possible.

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 105

Replies: 2

Voters 2