Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2024-07-31 09:20:56 by Neillkerson
1916Views
6Replies

Votes
Updated on Sep 2, 2024: We're thrilled to announce the rollout of new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, including the BE, AX, and AC series, which introduces EasyMesh in AP Mode as a
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by tvrabec
31972Views
102Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
3409Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
3057Views
3Replies

Votes
Hey TP-Link, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for keeping us all on the edge of our seats with the endless wait for bandwidth control for individual, system uptime, and DNS over HTTPS on th
By bharatThapa · Latest post an hour ago by Marvin_S
35Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello friends, Months ago i received in my office's Archer C80 a firmware update with some interesting features, one of them was the posibility of create a totally apart wifi network ssid for IoT devi
By GeorKhawam · Latest post 4 hours ago by Subhrajit_P
1324Views
15Replies

Votes
wouldn't be nice to have green here instead of this color ? Thanks
By RezaBaher · Latest post Friday by Sunshine
44Views
1Replies

Votes
EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?
when will AX90 will get the "Planned" support for EASYMESH? I need more routers, and this data may affect my decision. I understand you cannot give me an exact date, but it will be great if you will s
EasyMesh
By amirkl · Latest post Thursday by Kevin_Z
2226Views
24Replies

Votes
as per title, and per image bellow: it is absolutely useless to have an option to enable Guest and IoT Network if they are NOT transmitted/extended by EasyMesh we have guests up there and surprise-sur
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
442Views
8Replies

Votes
Please consider implementing a VPN Client for AX10/AX1500. There is currently no support for OpenWrt or DD-WRT. Upon analyzing the open source code, it appears to use an old version of OpenWrt, but wi
VPN
By Tank6325 · Latest post a week ago by Anoop1290
5071Views
38Replies