BE805 (BE19000) MLO Issue with iPhone 16 pro(WiFi7)

Yesterday - last edited Yesterday
Model: Archer BE805  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer BE805(US)_V1_1.0.11 Build 20240318

Hi, TP Link !

I am using the TP Link BE805 (BE19000) in korea

When I connect the recently released iPhone 16 Pro to the BE805 using MLO, a problem occurs.

When connected via MLO, all other devices connected on 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz are disconnected.

Of course, the iPhone 16 Pro also gets disconnected. Then, my entire home network goes down for several minutes.

This only happens when the iPhone 16 Pro is connected to the BE805 using MLO.

The issue does not occur when the iPhone 16 Pro is connected to 2.4GHz, 5GHz, or 6GHz individually.

Multiple users on Japanese forums have also reported similar symptoms.

TP Link support in Japan says this is an iOS 18 issue.

However, I suspect this issue might be occurring only with BE805 units in Japan and korea(asia)

Have any users in other countries encountered a similar problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:BE805 (BE19000) MLO Issue with iPhone 16 pro(WiFi7)
Yesterday

@darksroad 

Thank you for reporting the issue with the Archer BE805 in the community.

I noticed a similar report in our Deco community, where several users in Japan mentioned that their Deco BE805 restarts automatically when connecting an iPhone 16 Pro to the Deco MLO Network.

I will escalate this issue to our support engineers and update you as soon as I have more information. In the meantime, I recommend reaching out to your local technical support team to verify if this issue is related to a specific version or firmware in your region.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options