TP Link Archer MR600 AC1200 v3 will not connect to Cellular connection

a week ago
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220727 Rel.74013n

SIM is a VOXI sim card, tested and working fine in my phone.

Copied the exact APN settings, as per my phone and VOXI website.

I get the below system status and the logs are attached.

What else can I try to get this to work?

I have already contacted VOXI and they say there are no issues their end which I believe as it works fine in a phone.

Before you ask, I have tried the latest firmware (1.2 something) and the beta firmware which is supposed to fix these issues.

I am getting desperate now!!

Many Thanks!

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP Link Archer MR600 AC1200 v3 will not connect to Cellular connection
Friday

@AL884 

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on the TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID241024405, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received.

Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Yesterday
Registration denied by visible network. There must be something with settings. Have you tried IPv4 only?
Options
Yesterday - last edited Yesterday

Registration denied by visible network. There must be something with settings. Have you tried IPv4 only and different APN settings?

In the internet I see different settings like:

Options